Saturday, May 5, 2012

Phone pic dump

Hopefully I'll have a longer update after Hudson's 2-month well check on Monday but for now, a few pictures from my phone.


Hudson and Mommy hanging out one afternoon


"SuperBrudda!" as Kemper said


He loves his bath, especially since he can sit propped up now and not have to lay in the sling!


First time in the Bumbo chair...he loves to be sitting up.


<3


I fail to see how that is comfortable.


Sweet sleeping boy.


Brother playtime.


Rockin' one of big brothers old outfits.


Ha, multitasking Daddy!  He offered to wear Hudson for our walk...and Kemper found the backpack harness I used when I flew with him alone and insisted on wearing it.  We finally convinced him to let us take the "tail" off so it didn't appear that we were walking our 4-year old.


Bathtime!


Hanging out in the Bumbo

0 comments:

Post a Comment