Thursday, September 12, 2013

Throwback Thursday

I was going through some old pictures last night while working on a project and had such a good time reminiscing about Kemper as a baby so I thought I would share some of my favorites!  

6 months old
Bath in the sink at Myrtle Beach

Kemper and Gavin's first playdate
Right after we moved back to Germany, Lynse and I got the boys together to play.  Hard to believe they're 5 now...how blessed we are to be stationed with the Schmidts again!


7 months old
Kemper's 1st Halloween as an adorable lion.


11 months old
This was taken on our trip to Rome as we were touring the Pantheon


18 months old
Second trip to Myrtle Beach with MeMe and Pops


It's so much fun to look back and see the resemblances and the differences between Kemper and Hudson! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment